Children and Families, Children and Families
Europe , England , Yorkshire and the Humber , S. Yorkshire , Sheffield
£31.00 – £31.00 per hour
11 October 2018
08 November 2018
Social Worker - Children with Disabilities (CWD)
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated advanced social worker to work full time working within a CWD team based in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £31.00 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements for the Role
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach when need arises
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
*Your own personal consultant
*Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
*Quick and Easy Registration Process
*An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Amy Harrison on 0161 509 7521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org