Children and Families
Europe , England , London , South East London
£30.00 – £32.00 per hour
14 September 2018
12 October 2018
Are you enthusiastic? Caring?
Would you thrive in a challenging new role?
Do you enjoy working in a complex and demanding role?
If you answered yes to any of these questions - get in touch!!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time working within a Children's with disabilities team based in South-East London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- core and initial assessments
- Risk Assessment and Overview Assessments Care Planning
- CIN and LAC Managing Complex case work
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- experience within Children's services
- 2 years post qualified experience
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
This is a demanding and rewarding role for the right person. Is that you?
For more information please call Lauren on 0207 407 1111 alternatively apply today.