Europe , England , E. of England , Hertfordshire , Hemel Hempstead
£16284.00 – £17752.00 per annum
10 August 2017
07 September 2017
Support Worker / Care Assistant For Older People with Learning Disabilities
Full time & Part Time roles
Medicare First is currently looking for dedicated and passionate Support Workers to join the team, working within a supportive living services based in Hemel Hempstead - Hertfordshire.
This role is all about actively supporting individuals and helping them to manage their personal and health needs. Experience would be great, but not essential as full training is provided. What is essential, is a caring and compassionate approach and a genuine desire to work in this sector
The pay rate for this support worker role ranges from £16,284 to £17,752 per annum or £8.35 to £9.01 per hour
Support Worker duties include:
- Providing high quality care to adults (including personal care)
- As a Support Worker you will ensure all support provided preserves and respects the dignity and privacy of the people
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team
Requirements of the support worker:
- An individual with a strong caring and supportive ethos
- The ability to prioritise and organise your day.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to carry out physical aspects of the role such as using hoists, pushing wheelchairs.
- Ability to support people on holiday both in the UK and abroad.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST be a car driver.
Benefits of this role:
- A Strong and Supportive team
- Regular training and support will be provided
- Guaranteed to work your contract hours
- Double pay if you work Bank Holidays
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Rochelle on 0207 407 1111
*If you know anyone who may be interested and meets the requirements of this role we offer an excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral.*